The twelfth Elusive Target, The Identity Thief, is now live in Paris across all platforms. A briefing video is available online and in-game to help players determine the approximate location of the target. Players will need to own Hitman Intro Pack in order to access this content.
Elusive Targets are part of the live content being published for Hitman in-between episodes and represent a new game mode debuting for players. They are not going to be easy but if you can prove yourself, you’ll earn in-game rewards for completing multiple Elusive Target contracts. You will receive the first reward, the signature suit from Hitman: Absolution for successfully completing 5 Elusive Target contracts. Complete 10 Elusive Target contracts to receive the signature suit from Blood Money. Future rewards will include versions of those suits with gloves.
- An Elusive Target is a once in a lifetime experience.
- They are available for a limited time only in game.
- Intel on the target will be limited.
- They will not appear in instinct mode, or the mini map and their locations will not be revealed to you – you’ll have to go and find them.
- Plan accordingly before you engage your target.
- Your target can only die once.
- If you die during the mission, that’s it.
- When the time runs out, they are gone for good.
- If you fail, there are no second chances.
Don’t miss out.
Start time: Friday, October 21th 13:00 BST / 14:00 CEST
End time: Friday, October 28st 13:00 BST / 14:00 CEST
Hitman is available on the PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and Windows PC.