At the surprise of absolutely no one, Ubisoft announced and revealed the details behind the Watch Dogs 2 season pass. The Season Pass will include several hours of additional mission content including new co-op challenges and difficulty levels, outfits, vehicles and lots of customisation items.
Each downloadable content will be available with a 30-day exclusivity for PS4 players.
- T-Bone Content Bundle: Players will get the style and the swagger of legendary hacker Raymond â€œT-Boneâ€ Kenney with his truck and outfit, and discover Mayhem, a new co-op difficulty level that will pit players against a new enemy archetype armed with advanced weaponry. (Available on December 13th on PS4).
- Human Conditions: Through several hours of additional mission content in three new world stories, players will uncover San Franciscoâ€™s biggest scandals on the cutting edge of science, medicine and misuse. In Human Conditions, players will also experience new elite co-op missions and face a new enemy type: Jammer, with the technology to hunt players down. (Available Spring 2017).
- No Compromise: Players will experience an all-new world story which mixes Marcus up in the seedy underbelly of San Francisco and puts him in the crosshairs of the Russian mafia. Also includes a new co-op mode: Showd0wn, where only the best players will survive. (Available Spring 2017).
- Psychedelic Pack: Customise Marcusâ€™ outfit, weapon, drone and car in the grooviest style. (Available on Day One).
- Root Access Bundle: Includes full sets of outfits, new cars, a drone skin and a new weapon, as well as the Zodiac Killer mission. (Available this Winter).
The Season Pass is included in the Gold Edition or can be purchased separately for Â£29.99. Watch_Dogs 2 will be available worldwide on consoles November 15th and on Windows PC November 29th.