Thanks to a successful Kickstarter campaign, Rad Rodgers, a 90’s inspired retro platformer,Â will be released on consoles on February 21, 2018, and includes a huge update for PC players.
Inspired by classics like Commander Keen, Conker, Ruff’n’Tumble, and Jazz Jackrabbit, Rad Rodgers will release on PS4 and Xbox One (including the Xbox One X) for Â£17/â‚¬20, with a free update for PC players. These updates include:
- Leaderboards:Â Gain scores at the end of each level, and battle with friends to reach the top.
- Hats: Unlock more than 20 different hats throughout the game, and customise Rad Rodgers as you please.
- New Pogo Vertigo Bonus Levels: Grab a Pogo Stick, and see how far you can get in the new Pogo Vertigo vertical levels.
- New Unlockables: Unlock behind the scenes artwork throughout the game.
- New Pixelverse Puzzles: Pixelverses have been redesigned, and now include brand new types of Puzzles.
- Five New Levels:Â Fight through three new Pogostick Levels, and two massive new levels, The Rainforest Rampage and Raging Ruins.
- Minibosses:Â Introducing two minibosses throughout the game and fourÂ new enemies,Â the Spiky Jellyfish, powerful Laserheads, and two new Minibosses.
- Finally, the legendary “Excalibat,” from Rise of the Triad makes a return to Rad Rodgers. Become invincible and smack your way through hordes of enemies with the mighty Excalibat.
With MIDI-inspired music and classic Easter Eggs, this one isn’t to be missed!