Each week we’ll give you the low-down on the games that have been keeping the GGS Gamer staff busy on their consoles, PCs and handhelds.
Here’s what we’ve been playing this week …
- Persona 5 (PS4) – I stepped back into the lives of the Phantom Thieves and I forgot how much I love this game from the incredible art style and music to the great gameplay.
- Divinity Original Sin 2 (PC) – Despite having literally dozens of unfinished games in my library, I keep finding myself coming back to DOS2 again and again. I’ve already discovered a few tips and tricks that I had previously missed, so I’m always excited to pick this game up again.
- Raging Justice (Switch) â€“ Brutal as fuck, but very fun!
- Friday the 13th (XB1/PS4) â€“ Because reasons.
- Far Cry 5 (XB1) â€“ Arcade mode is addictive.
- Lake Ridden (PC) – I really enjoyed reviewing this. Sufficiently spooky without being over-the-top or unnecessary. Some of the puzzles were really insane!
- World of Warcraft (PC) – Put a few more levels in on the warlock. Hoping to get to spend a bit more time in Azeroth in the coming weeks.
How about you?
Let us know by leaving a comment below, on Twitter, or on Facebook!