What are you playing?
Each week we’ll give you the low-down on the games that have been keeping the GGS Gamer staff busy on their consoles, PCs and handhelds.
Here’s what we’ve been playing this week …
- Final Fantasy XIV (PS4) – Things are a little hectic at work so Iâ€™ve been sleeping way past my alarms so I manage to get on XIV just to do my daily quests before showering and leaving for work.
- South Park: Stick of Truth (PS4) – Started it a few months ago, but in my quest to take out my backlog, I need to finish this bad boy.
- Halo Master Chief Collection (XB1) – I managed to plow through Halo and Halo 2 in the last week. Onto Halo 3
- Lumines Remastered (Switch) – Thanks to the console’s sleep mode, I can play it forever and ever and ever and ever and ever.
- Strange Brigade (XB1) – I got to have a bit of a go on this reasonably bombastic adventure and now Iâ€™m well up for its release in a couple of weeks!
- Quake Champions (PC) -Â I got four – count them FOUR kills in one match. Iâ€™m getting better at Quake, you guys.
- Street Fighter V (PC) -Â Made the most of its free trial on Steam over the weekend and itâ€™s reminded me just how good Street Fighter really is.
- World of Warcraft (PC) – Been playing my Monk and trying to complete any things that will not be possible / not as easy in BFA (Battle for Azeroth) expansion. New quests (Chapter 2) have been added involving Sylvanas’s mission to wage war against the Alliance, and I am watching the World Tree BURN!
- Unavowed (PC) – My review should be up later today!
- World of Warcraft (PC) – Well and truly bloody addicted to this again now. Thanks, Blizz!
How about you?
Let us know by leaving a comment below, on Twitter, or on Facebook!