What are you playing?
Each week weâ€™ll give you the low-down on the games that have been keeping the GGS Gamer staff busy on their consoles, PCs and handhelds.
Here’s what we’re playing this week …
- Jump Force (PS4): 50 years of Shonen Jump wrapped in a poor story but hella fun gameplay! Representing Bleach with the Deathberry himself, Kurosaki Ichigo!
- Far Cry New Dawn (XB1): More Far Cry goodness. Love this sequel; a bit shorter than FC5, but still addictively fun
- The Infectious Madness of Doctor Dekker (Switch): The more I play it, the more boring and annoyingly long it gets. Good god, I can’t wait for this to end.
- Ninja Gaiden Black (XB1): Finally pushed through the annoying Water chapter. Time for the good stuff!
- Metro Exodus (XB1): If you havenâ€™t already, give our review a read! I did enjoy Metro even though the open-world parts didnâ€™t really click with me. The classic Metro moments remain though and theyâ€™re better than ever.
- Kingdom Hearts 3 (PS4): I got the secret ending and even beat the secret boss. From what I can see, thereâ€™s not much else to do now and Iâ€™ve been left thoroughly disappointed by Kingdom Hearts 3.
- Gris (PC): I’ve been wanting to play this for ages and finally broke down and bought it. Really enjoying what I’ve played so far.
- Tomb Raider Definitive Edition (XB1): With all three recent Tomb Raider games now free with Xbox Game Pass, I figured it was time to replay the first two before jumping into Shadow of the Tomb Raider for the first time.
- World of Warcraft (PC): My demon hunter is now geared enough to raid so naturally I’ve decided that I need to level all of my
alts. This could take some time…