Thanks a lot.
Owlcat Games and Deep Silver have today announced that Pathfinder: Kingmaker‘s upcoming DLC, Varnhold’s Lot, is landing later this week.
Varnhold’s Lot will see you teaming up with Meagar Varn – introduced in the main campaign – in a complete, self-contained side story. You’ll get to play through Varnhold’s history and fight alongside the captain of the Varnling Host mercenary band and rightful ruler of Varnhold.
- Play a complete and challenging self-contained side story
- Create a new character and fight for the future of Varnhold while your main campaign’s hero establishes their barony in the Shrike Hills
- Experience the adventure from a companion’s point of view
- Explore a huge new dungeon. What secrets lie in the forbidden depths?
- Import your achievements into the main campaign! After you finish the DLC, a new event will unlock in the main story: Maegar Varn will invite you to visit the dungeon once again — to witness the consequences of your decisions…
- Lead your commander to victory in combat and to prosperity in peace
Varnhold’s Lot will mark the second of the three announced
Pathfinder: Kingmaker’s Varnhold’s Lot DLC is set for release on February 28.