Royally worth it!
Persona 5 The Royal is heading exclusively to PlayStation 4 on October 31st in Japan and 2020 for the rest of the world, Atlus has announced.
Persona 5, which has sold more than 2.7 million units worldwide, is reborn with countless new elements added. The student life is further completed with the previously untold third school semester. A new character that is the key to approaching the depths appears. And new formidable foes as well…
New Character! Kasumi Yoshizawa
A beautiful girl who transfers to Shujin Academy the same year the protagonist moves to Tokyo. She has made outstanding achievements as a rhythmic gymnast since middle school, and Shujin Academy has great expectations for her future. She seems to admire the protagonist, but rejects the Phantom Thieves…? Whether she is an enemy or ally remains to be seen.
New Confidant! Takuto Maruki!
A new confidant of the Phantom Thieves. A part-time school counsellor hired at the concern of the students followed by the case of a certain teacher that occurred in April at Shujin Academy. With his good listening skills and detailed advice, he is popular among the students. His arcana is “Le Consultant.”
Packed with all new features!
- School Life: The student life is further enhanced with new city areas, a “Darts Live” collaboration, and more.
- Third Semester: The third school semester that was left untold in Persona 5 will finally be revealed.
- Status Assist: With the “Status Assist” feature, you can get various school life suggestions. The ease of play has been remarkably improved.
- Countless New Songs: From sound composer, Shoji Meguro comes countless new songs. The vocals for the opening, ending, battle music, and more are of course sung
- PS4 Pro Support: The graphics have also been enhanced. With PlayStation 4 Pro you can experience an even more beautiful Persona 5 with greater detail and higher resolution for maximum realism.
Persona 5 The Royal launches exclusively on PlayStation 4 on October 31st for Japan and 2020 for the rest of the world. More information will drop on May 9th so check back then.