Farming Simulator 19 upgrades to the platinum edition and its CLAAS.
Farming Simulator 19 Platinum Edition lets you experience what it’s like to be in the shoes of a modern era farmer and also lets you play on there rather large and expensive farming toys.
For the first time in the franchise history of Farming Simulator, the vehicle manufacturer CLAAS (one of the worlds leading farming brands) joins the roster of available farming gizmos to bring the available total to a whopping 380 bits of kit.
In Farming Simulator 19 you can harvest all kinds of crops, diversify into forestry, or even tend to your animal livestock like pigs, cows, sheep, and chickens. Going online allows you to operate a farm with other players and download community-created mods for an ever-expanding Farming Simulator experience!
Some of the key features of the new Farming Simulator Platinum Edition are as follows:
- Drive and use over 380 authentic vehicles and tools from over 100 of the biggest manufacturers, including famous brand CLAAS for the first time.
- Grow, harvest and sell all kinds of crops – sunflowers, soybeans, wheat, sugarcane, cotton, and many more.
- Tend to your livestock including pigs, cows, sheep, chicken, and horses.
- Ride your own horses and explore the vast areas offered in huge open European and American maps loaded with farming activities.
- Develop your farm online with up to 16 players and enrich your Farming experience with community-created mods on consoles and PC.
Farming Simulator 19 Platinum Edition and Expansion release October 22 on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC.