Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to install the latest Fortnite update. This will provide you with Top Secret content, allowing you to wage covert war (or not) against any and all who dare get in your way.
Yes, itâ€™s all gone a bit â€˜Mission: Impossibleâ€™ over at Fortnite HQ, with their latest free update bringing thrills steeped in espionage to The Island with a series of new ways to play, including:
- Spy Games. Cover operatives Ghost and Shadow have taken over The Island. Now itâ€™s time to fight back.
- Top Secret Locations. New exotic locations and hideouts will be opened up to players willing to indulge their adventurous side, off-the-grid and off-the-record, of course.
- Limited Time Operations. Feeling confident in your spy skills? Attempt the un-attemptable and
attempttry your hand at infiltrating enemy bases, neutralizing their guards and taking on their leader, all for the love of new unique and powerful weapons.
- Surprise the Enemy. Spies arenâ€™t spies without a decent array of gadgets and disguises, right? Don your best dress-up to sabotage rival agents while utilizing new decoy grenades, proximity mines, and more to help you break into hideouts via secret passages, destroy annoying auto-turrets and blow up pesky security cameras.
- Got your eyes on a Battle Pass? Earn 100 rewards including all-new customization choices like missions that unlock an optional Ghost or Shadow variant, plus new bonus features unique to Battle Pass outfits – Battle Pass trailer below!
Anyone else notice that banana in a tux?