One brings shadow, one brings the light.
Square Enix released the first episode of ‘The Creation of Final Fantasy XIV: Shadowbringers’, a brand-new developer diary series that takes viewers behind-the-scenes of the critically-acclaimed MMO’s latest expansion.
‘Episode One: Telling a Tale’ focuses on the Lore and Narrative of the expansion, with the creative minds behind the much-lauded title taking an in-depth look at the inspirations and secrets that drove its development, featuring interviews with:
- Naoki Yoshida (Producer and Director)
- Banri Oda (World Lore Creator and Main Scenario Writer)
- Natsuko Ishikawa (Main Scenario Writer)
The full series is set to consist of six episodes, each focusing on a different element of the title with various members of the development team detailing the work that went into creating the game. New episodes will release every Thursday at 12 pm GMT.
The release schedule for the series is as follows:
- Episode One – 27th February
- Episode Two – 5th March
- Episode Three – 12th March
- Episode Four – 19th March
- Episode Five – 26th March
- Episode Six – 2nd April
Final Fantasy XIV: Shadowbringers is available now on PlayStation 4 and PC.