Thereâ€™s never been a better time for a hero and so, with players continuing to battle it out like never before, Overwatchâ€™s latest (and greatest?) Hero enters the fold.
Yes, Echo has arrived, and the new multirole evolutionary Damage Hero is bringing a whole host of abilities and assets with her, including:
– Tri-Shot (Primary Fire) â€“ Echo fires 3 shots at once in a triangle pattern
– Sticky Bombs (Secondary Fire) â€“ Echo fires a volley of sticky bombs that detonate after a delay
– Flight (Shift) â€“ Echo surges forward quickly, then can fly freely
– Focusing Beam (E) â€“ Echo channels a beam for a few seconds, dealing very high damage to targets with less than half health
– Duplicate (Ultimate) â€“ Echo duplicates a targeted enemy hero and gains use of their abilities
– Glide (Passive) â€“ Echo can glide while falling
Also, and as if that wasnâ€™t enough, a new competitive mode, Competitive Open Queue, has launched in the Arcade! Running for around four weeks, this mode will utilize standard Competitive Play rules like Hero Pools and one-Hero limits, but has no role restrictions or role queues.
Because Heroes never die.