There’s never been a better time for a hero and so, with players continuing to battle it out like never before, Overwatch’s latest (and greatest?) Hero enters the fold.
Yes, Echo has arrived, and the new multirole evolutionary Damage Hero is bringing a whole host of abilities and assets with her, including:
– Tri-Shot (Primary Fire) – Echo fires 3 shots at once in a triangle pattern
– Sticky Bombs (Secondary Fire) – Echo fires a volley of sticky bombs that detonate after a delay
– Flight (Shift) – Echo surges forward quickly, then can fly freely
– Focusing Beam (E) – Echo channels a beam for a few seconds, dealing very high damage to targets with less than half health
– Duplicate (Ultimate) – Echo duplicates a targeted enemy hero and gains use of their abilities
– Glide (Passive) – Echo can glide while falling
Also, and as if that wasn’t enough, a new competitive mode, Competitive Open Queue, has launched in the Arcade! Running for around four weeks, this mode will utilize standard Competitive Play rules like Hero Pools and one-Hero limits, but has no role restrictions or role queues.
Because Heroes never die.