With the recent release of Final Fantasy XII Remake making serious headline stealing waves, youâ€™d certainly be forgiven for letting any news of Square Enixâ€™s other new Final Fantasy title pass you by, but lucky for you Iâ€™m here to steady that ship and bring you back up to speed.
Final Fantasy Brave Exvius players will be savouring the news released yesterday that Square Enix will be holding a special collaboration event with the newly launched tactical RPG, War of the Visions Final Fantasy Brave Exvius. Almost one month and two million downloads on, War of the Visions has been a runaway success and fans of both games will be able to celebrate the fact with special incentives, like free character summons and limited-time rewards from themed quests, including:
– WOTV FFBE Free 10+1 Summon â€“ guarantees a 5-star unit now until April 29
– WOTV FFBE Limited-Time Unit â€“ Gilgamesh, known as Veritas of the Frost to FFBE fans, is available to summon now until April 29
– WOTV FFBE New Unit Intro Quest â€“ Players can attempt the quest â€œHe Who Soars the Battlefieldâ€ to earn lapis and Excalibur, an event-exclusive weapon, by completing a limited-time mission
– WOTV FFBE Equipment Enhancement Event â€“ Players can enhance specific weapons, including the brand-new Excalibur at Steel Castle Melfikya until April 29
Players can also participate in the War of the Visions Final Fantasy Brave Exvius release campaign, which runs from now through April 28, and gives players of both games the opportunity to earn a plethora of awards based on the number of new and returning players in Final Fantasy Brave Exvius. These possible rewards and milestones include:
– Milestone 1: 10,000 Players – Fina in WOTV FFBE
– Milestone 2: 30,000 Players 5,000 Lapis in FFBE
– Milestone 3: 50,000 Players – One MR+ Unit Guaranteed Summon Ticket A in WOTV FFBE
– Milestone 4: 70,000 Players – One 5â˜… Guaranteed 10+1 Summon Ticket in FFBE
– Milestone 5: 100,000 Players – 500 Visiore in WOTV FFBE
That’s a lot of stuff on offer so if you’re kicking yourself for buying an Xbox One and not a PS4, jump onto mobile instead to get those Final Fantasy juices flowing!