Diego Maradona would have been a wiz at this!
Handball21 has been officially announced by developers and publishers Eko Software and Nacon with a new announcement trailer video on YouTube. It’s been four years since the last appearance of Handball, and Eko Software has promised a lot of upgrades and improvements to the game since the last outing. So if you fancy a change from the yearly iterations of the football, why not try out the Handball instead.
Handball21 features all-new and improved computer AI and player animations, as well as supporting officially licensed content from the main European Handball leagues. Here are some of the main features included in Handball21:
- Extensive officially licensed content:Â Handball 21Â includes the four major European leagues and several second division leagues, for a total of 1,600 handball players represented in the game.
- Play as some of the world’s top players, such as Nikola Karabatic, Valero Rivera, and Melvyn Richardson.
- New game modes:Â Solo, multiplayer, local and online â€“Â Handball 21Â also features new game modes such as League Mode, in which you follow the career of a player and manage his team. In Solo Mode, you can create your own team, recruit players and enter tournaments.
- Deeper and improved gameplay:Â Players can enjoy new game options such as defence tactics, custom set plays, and redesigned AI.
- A faithful and realistic simulation:Â The stadiums have been recreated from the ground up, while the players’ 3D models and animations are more realistic thanks to motion capture.
Handball21 will be arriving in November for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC.