Publisher Modern Wolf and developer Toge Productions have released Necronator: Dead Wrong for PC via Steam and Humble. Following its Early Access release last February, the full game is now available with a bevy of new features content. The game is available for Â£14.99. UK / $19.9 USD / â‚¬16.99 EU / $29.99 AUD.
Necronator: Dead Wrong is a micro RTS (real-time strategy) game where players have to collect and deploy undead units and build an army to conquer the Livmor Alliance and restore the Necronator to his former glory.
The game features a unique art style and a series of different single-player narrative campaigns make for a quirky RTS game that oozes originality.
Here’s a list of what’s been done since the Early Access version:
- Two new sectors: Alâ€™Noobi (desert and cave maps) and The Forest of Strongwood (forest maps)
- The second commander: Mirabella the Doll.
- As you build your terrifying army, a third Commander will become available for all players post launch.
- Three enemy commanders: Lord Balderdash, Sultana Al’Noobi and Flosshilde the Huntress
- Completion of the Chubat’s Eternal Conquest (full story mode)
- 185 new battle maps
- 87 new cards
- 34 new relics
- 33 new enemy relics
- 27 new enemy units
- Modding Workshop: create your own campaign and much more!
- Language support for Russian, French, German, Indonesian, Brazilian PT, Korean, Spanish
- Razer Chroma Support
- Chubatâ€™s eternal blessings